THIS... is a 2006 BMW M Coupe, finished in Black Sapphire Metallic with a black leather interior.
* This "E86" Z4 M has received extensive modifications, though the engine remains stock. Some modifications include a Dinan 3.91 limited-slip differential, RPI exhaust, Dinan 19-inch wheels, Brembo 6- and 4-piston calipers, and much more.
* Although it's a performance car, this M Coupe offers luxury features like leather upholstery, power seats with a memory function, heated seats, and air conditioning.
* BMW introduced the E86 M Coupe in 2006 as a follow-up to the "E36/7/8" M Coupe and Roadster. According to the Z4M Coupe Buyer's Guide, just 1,815 coupe models were sold in North America and 592 were painted Black Sapphire Metallic.
* This Z4 M Coupe is powered by a 3.2-liter straight-6 "S54" engine, which produces 330 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Just like the E46 M3 -- which shares the same engine -- the M Coupe spins the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.
* Self-leveling headlights
* Leather upholstery
* Heated seats
* Power seats
* Power locks
* Air conditioning
* Factory CD player
* 19-inch Dinan wheels
* Wheel spacers (3-mm in the front, 5-mm in the back)
* Brembo BBK calipers
* Cross-drilled rotors
* Stainless-steel brake lines
* 1-inch shorter H&R springs
* UUC adjustable rear control arms
* Dinan front strut brace
* Dinan Stage 2 aluminum front strut tower braces
* Dinan rear trailing arm monoball kit
* Rogue Engineering performance engine mounts
* Rogue Engineering reinforced transmission mounts
* RPI exhaust
* JB Racing clutch
* JB Racing flywheel
* UUC clutch stop
* Clutch delay valve removed
* Dinan 3.91 limited-slip differential
* ACS aluminum pedals
* UUC EVO3 THIS... is a 2006 BMW M Coupe, finished in Black Sapphire Metallic with a black leather interior.