The Z4 M Coupe is a very cool car, boasting great power numbers, a 6-speed manual transmission, and a unique design -- along with a fantastic driving experience. Though these cars shared their potent 6-cylinder engine with the E46 M3, the Z4 was smaller and sportier, leading to a more engaging driving experience. These Z4 M Coupes are also pretty rare, and I love this one's Alpine White over Sepang Brown color combination. I'm always happy to have the Z4 M Coupe on Cars & Bids -- plus the added thrill of no reserve means this will be an exciting auction to watch.
THIS… is a 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe, finished in Alpine White with a Sepang Brown leather interior.
- This BMW is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission, and its odometer currently indicates approximately 75,900 miles.
- The attached Carfax vehicle history report shows no mileage discrepancies; it also shows this car was registered in North Carolina from 2007 to 2019.
- Factory equipment includes 18-inch Style 224 alloy wheels, xenon headlights, Nappa leather upholstery, power-adjustable M Sport seats, a navigation system, and more as detailed below.
- Based on the "E86" Z4, the M Coupe made its debut for the 2006 model year with a powerful engine from the E46 M3, chassis modifications, and visual tweaks that set it apart from the standard model. BMW sold 1,815 units of the Z4 M in the United States between 2006 and 2008, according to the BMW M Registry and the Z4 M Coupe Buyer's Guide. It's much rarer than the "E85"-based Z4 M Roadster, of which 3,041 were produced for the North American market.
- Power comes from an "S54" 3.2-liter inline-6, rated at 330 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.
A build sheet is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment includes:
- 18-inch Style 224 alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- M sport leather steering wheel
- Madeira chestnut brown walnut trim
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable M Sport seats with memory function
- Automatic climate control
- Navigation system
- Logic7 sound system with CD-changer
- The attached Carfax report shows that damage to this Z4 was reported in March 2011, August 2011, February 2014, October 2016, and September 2017. Three of the incidents were of minor severity and no information about the severity of the August 2011 incident is provided. Carfax reports that the incident in February 2014 resulted in moderate damage to the undercarriage, front, front passenger's side, and rear of the vehicle.
- Dent on passenger's door
- Some wear on the driver's seat and door card
- Driver's seat leather is detached on outer rear edge
- The seller states that the tire pressure monitoring system and airbag light are illuminated.
Recent Service History
Service documentation in the photo gallery indicates that the following maintenance has been performed:
- April 2020 (71,225 miles): Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S tires mounted
- July 2019: Passenger seat occupancy sensor replaced
- May 2017 (61,127 miles): Clutch, flywheel, and battery replaced
The seller also reports that the shifter bushings, brake pads and rotors, and headliner were replaced at about 60,000 miles.
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Partial service records
The seller states he acquired this Z4 M about 6 months ago and has added approximately 1,500 miles to it since.