Beautiful Interlago Blue with black carbon fibre interior trim. Premium Package, Extended Leather, Navigation, Heated Seats. Added engine strut bar increasing chassis rigidity. Odometer is at 41k right now.
Gorgeous and fun car, hard to part with it but I’m moving countries.
One front-end collision in 2011 with no damage to frame, front bumper was replaced in repairs. The paint color matches perfectly (all photos are recent) and aligns with the hood. I am the second owner, bought from first owner in June 2007 with around 2k miles on it who had it sitting in the garage unused.
Other wear and tear items:
• Driver's side cupholder retracts but cannot adjust cup size
• OEM rims have nicks and scrapes from the curb, especially passenger side front and rear
• Front bumper has scrape from curb
• Rear bumper minor scrapes from the curb
• Tiny door ding on passenger’s side door