THIS… is a 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe, finished in Alpine White with a black leather interior.
- The attached Carfax history report shows that this Z4 M Coupe has been registered in California by one owner since new.
- Factory equipment on this Z4 M Coupe includes 18-inch Style 224 alloy wheels, xenon headlights, extended Nappa leather upholstery, heated and power-adjustable sport seats, a navigation system, and more as detailed below.
- Modifications are limited to black kidney grilles, removable black film on taillights, and tinted windows.
- BMW M released its take on the first-generation Z4 for the 2006 model year. Offered as a coupe (E86) and as a convertible (E85), the M model received a straight-6 engine shared with the M3, a specific exterior design, a hydraulic power steering system (instead of the standard Z4's electric unit), and a firmer suspension system. Production ended in 2008.
- According to the Z4 M Coupe Buyer's Guide, just 1,815 coupe models were sold in North America from 2006 to 2008, and only 148 were painted Alpine White.
- Power comes from an "S54" 3.2-liter inline-6, which produces 330 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. The engine spins the rear wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission.
A build sheet is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment is shown below:
- 18-inch Style 224 alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights
- Headlight washers
- Extended Nappa leather upholstery
- Heated and power-adjustable sport seats
- Carbon leather interior trim
- M sport steering wheel
- Navigation system
- Logic7 sound system with CD changer
- Black kidney grilles
- Removable black film on taillights
- Tinted windows
- The attached Carfax history report indicates that the car sustained "minor" damage to the front in December 2011, and to the right rear and rear of the car in March 2012. The seller reports that the 2012 damage resulted in somebody and paint work being completed on the rear of the car.
- Stone chips on front end
- White inserts missing from hood roundel
- Various scratches and chips as seen in gallery photos
- Dent on front right fender and rear bumper
- Missing front left reflector
- Chip on windshield
- Faded exterior badges
- Curb rash on wheels
- Creases on seat bolsters
- Wear on steering wheel trim, power window switch trim, and shift knob
- Various scratches on plastic interior trim
- Missing underhood insulation
Recent Service History
The seller reports that the car was last serviced with a replacement battery in January 2021. Additional service history is detailed in the attached Carfax report.
Other Items Included in Sale
The seller purchased this Z4 M Coupe when new at BMW Irvine in California. The attached Carfax history report shows two owners, reflecting the change in title after the lease/finance period ended.