Selling a rare, highly modified supercharged 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe (chassis code E86). Car puts out 440RWHP & 315RWTQ on 91 octane (around 530BHP).
This is a one-of-a-kind race-bred "Ultimate Driving Machine" straight from BMW in Germany. It is 1 of only 1,815 M coupes originally imported to the United States, out of a total global production of only 4,275 units. If you're considering buying this car, know that you'll literally be owning a piece of automotive history, as this car will surely become a classic body style in the near future.
Titanium Silver exterior on Black leather interior, premium package, clean Carfax, clean title in hand, 2nd owner, non-smoking, all service and warranty documentation, mileage currently @ 63,XXX. Driven only on the weekends.
Partial Mods List...
- VF-Engineering Stg.2 supercharger (9psi boost) with custom tuning by Frank Smith
- Performance Gearing proprietary 1.5-way Limited Slip Differential
- Brembo GT Big Brake Kit 6-piston fronts, 4-piston rears; all with slotted floating rotors
- Sparco Pro2000 racing bucket seat
- Sparco 6pt. harness
- Custom harness bar
- VibraTechnics engine mounts
- AutoSolutions Short Shift Kit
- UUC transmission mounts
- Volk Racing TE37 wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- Custom LED angel eyes and blacked out headlights
And much, much more...
Asking $45,000 FIRM. Shipping not preferred, but can be worked out if need be.
Willing to entertain fair trades, or trade + cash on top.