2007 Z4 M-Coupe with 111k miles.
Located in Denver 80015.
I've owned the Z4M since 2015 and he been the best sports car I've ever owned. Family's growing and I don't have much time for it and figure it's best to be enjoyed by someone.
Car has been meticulously maintained by myself and runs great.
- all oil changes at 5-6k miles with OEM spec'd oil and filters.
- I've done 2 valve shim adjustments in the car and will be I'm doing another before the sale. I'm awaiting gaskets at this time.
- Clutch and flywheel are new OEM units as of 95k miles.
- Front control arms and bushings are new.
- Motor and transmission mounts are new.
- all new O2 sensors, coils, plugs as of 105 k miles.
- New oem under tray and various trim pieces.
All In all, I've over $10k in maintenance, plus a few select aftermarket options.
The cars got a few tasteful mods. Please message me to ask.
These are very rare and special sports cars that have limited production numbers.