2006 BMW Z4M Coupe
• Alpine White III on Black Nappa Leather
• 6-Speed Manual ZF Transmission
• 25k miles / 41k km
• Local BC, Canadian car
• Clean title (CarFax available to Forward).
• Third owner, Enthusiast owned.
• Full Power, Lumbar, Bolster and Heated seats
• Brushed Aluminum Trim
• Car Alarm
• 2 OEM Keys, Original Booklet
• All Recalls Completed at BMW
• Fresh oil change LiquiMoly 10w60 - 600 miles ago
• New OEM Steering Wheel Trims $300
• New OEM BMW Stubby Antenna (Original included)
• New BMW Badges Front/Rear
• New BMW M Badges Fenders/Rear
• Updated OEM Steering Wheel Airbag (Common Z4/M fault code thrown before)
• Front bumper respray (8 months ago)
• Fresh paint correction and ceramic coating - Cody Hocken @codydetails
• Paint-less dent removal (ZERO door dings or dents) - $500
• OEM Style 224M 18” Wheels – Freshly refinished, new badges and emblems
• 225/45/18 and 255/40/18 Nitto Motivo BRAND NEW (100% Front, 95% Rear) Sports/Summer Tires
• Brakes 70% Front/Rear
• Fresh alignment (October 2020)
• H&R Sport Springs - Brand new, 600 miles old. Includes OEM Springs (Stock rear springs were known to crack/break, great upgrade from OE)
• Close Matched Vinyl Wrapped Bumper Reflectors
• Car will be sold with OEM Illuminated Shifter
• Brushed trim near center console has tiny nicks on it
• Couple tiny rock chips
• Brake rotors and hats have minor surface oxidization
• Engine bay front cover has small defects/chips
• Wheel refinish has small imperfections
Car was very well taken care of and drives phenomenally. Anyone who knows me can appreciate how I care for my cars. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things because I get carried away working on my cars. I would easily give the car an exterior of 9.5/10 and interior 9.5/10. For reputation check feel free to check M3Post and IG (@pb_e46), unfortunately M3forum is no longer working.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. VIN will be provided to those who are interested. Car can be converted to US Spec MPH gauge faces and MPH odometer easily, feel free to ask. Currently located in Vancouver, Canada. Car can be easily transported across the border or anywhere in the world with TFX International, discussions of cost and process can be clarified at your convenience.
$54,000 USD + Shipping Costs.
Car has been inspected by my local mechanic and needs nothing, PPI is welcome if desired.
Please see full photo album via link below:
Feel free to message with any questions or requests for more photos/videos.
I have walk around and driving videos available.