For sale: 2007 Z4M Coupe with 54k miles but looks and drives like it has 10k miles. Silver grey metallic with black flawless interior and front end clear bra. Dinan powder coated black wheels can be substituted for OEM ZCP wheels at buyers preference or will lower price accordingly with stock wheels. See photos and list of modifications.
Purchased 6 months ago from the second owner who meticulously cared for and modified the car. I drove it home and a few times locally and put it in storage. Absolutely gorgeous and needs nothing but a new owner.
1. Rogue Engineering X pipe
2. Rogue Engineering El Diablo exhaust
This exhaust combo has ZERO drone and sounds awesome!
3. H&K coilover suspension kit
4. Rogue Engineering rear suspension mounts
5. AKG red poly motor mounts - Replaced with OEM
6. AKG red poly transmission mounts - Replaced with OEM
The AKG mounts are the "hardcore" version of the mounts. The combo tightens up the drivetrain for excellent feedback. As everything in modding there is a trade-off. There is increased NVH from 900 - 1100 RPM. This is basically idle and takeoff RPM. The NVH reduced to stock level once the car gets going. The combo feels great! There is absolutely no slack in the drivetrain. You truely feel connected to the car while driving.
7. Turner Motorsport strut bar
8. Lightweight battery at 12Lbs. Weight saving 30+Lbs.
9. OEM ZHP weighted shifter
1. OEM aero side skirts
2. Clear bra: full front bumper, half hood, front fenders and headlights.
3. Pinnacle Formula One tint on both sides and rear hatch
4. Front windshield clear heatshield (blocks heat and greatly increases driving comfort)
5. Spyder Headlights with LED angel eyes
6. Skyer carbon fiber wing
7. Tecarbon full carbon fiber mirrors. (Not included in the listed price. +$300 if included in the sale)
8. ULTRA RARE Arkym carbon fiber rear diffuser. (Not included in the listed price. +$500 if included in the sale)
9. All Black M badges
10. Gloss black kidney grille
11. OEM all weather mats
1. Dynaudio tweeters and mid-range speakers. The previous owner did the install.
Please reach out with questions and serious inquiries only. Text offers will be ignored and currently not willing to part out.