2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe with 26K miles. Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Nappa + Carbon Leather. Bluetooth handsfree, heated seats. Highly desirable non-nav version, and several no longer available BMW parts included with this car. Enthusiast-owned vehicle, adult driven and lovingly cared for by long time BMW CCA member. Never tracked. Asking $39,000.
Always garaged. Car looks stunning with Aero Side Skirts (no longer available from BMW) and new front bumper cover painted BSM. Perfect fangs with no scuffs.
In addition to the Aero Side Skirts, other subtle upgrades and recent services performed include:
1. Annual oil & filter changes. VANOS filter change in 2018.
2. New K&N air filter 6/2018.
3. BMW OEM strut tower brace (part # 51710305114, no longer available from BMW) 7/2018.
4. Transmission and differential fluid 4/2018.
5. Apex ARC-8 18” wheels in hyper silver. 4/2018 Original, immaculate BMW Style 224 wheels come with the car.
6. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tires (275/40/18 and 245/45/18) 4/2018.
7. New OEM TPMS sensors in each wheel 4/2018.
8. Four wheel alignment performed 4/2018.
9. Strömung exhaust mufflers 4/2018. Original BMW exhaust comes with the car.
10. Engine mounts (Vibra-Technics) 4/2018.
11. Transmission mounts (Rogue Engineering) 4/2018.
12. New battery 7/2019.
The car also features:
BMW Carbon Fiber rear spoiler for E86 Z4 M (part # 51710414770, not pictured, no longer available from BMW)
BMW ZCP shift knob
BMW sport antenna (original, longer antenna comes with the car)
M Performance pedals
Blackout kidney grills
Cargo area mat (M)
Some additional details:
All rubber seals are soft and in good condition. None are gummy, cracked or broken. The car has been programmed to lock the doors when speed reaches 25MPH. The triple turn signal function has been enabled. All owners manuals and documentation. Two keys.
Destined to become a classic, the E86 M Coupe is the last BMW that starts with a real key, lacks the cumbersome iDrive system, and features the final iteration of the legendary S54 engine (333 HP). This is a stellar, like new example. No stories and no disappointments whatsoever.
The car is garaged in Encinitas, California. Thank you for looking.
Please, no dealers or consignment shops. I do not want help selling my car. This is the nicest low mileage E86 M you will find on the west coast. Questions like "is this car still available?" will not be answered. If the ad is up, it's still available.