Interlagos blue over black leather interior featuring black carbon leather trim. Overall, the vehicle is in great shape with a few minor imperfections, such as:
- Tiny dent in the roof
- Minor chips on front bumper/hood
- Minor crack in navigation cover
- Minor nick on dashboard
- Minor nick on passenger door armrest
- Minor scuffs on the underside of the front bumper
- Condensation in driver's side headlight
- Rash along the inside of front passenger wheel (due to a flat tire from the summer of 2018)
Car has slightly less than 92,000 miles and runs beautifully. All interior functions work fine (A/C, radio, etc.), no engine lights, and had its oil changed every <6,000 miles. The vehicle is also equipped with a Rogue Engineering El Diablo exhaust (I do not have the standard exhaust). I also have the leather steering wheel which came with the vehicle, which has a few imperfections/scratches. This wheel was taken off shortly after delivery (of around 78K miles) and replaced with a separate Alcantara-covered steering wheel.
The vehicle has a clean CarFax, and I have the title in-hand which currently has a lien present.
This vehicle will be missed and is in no rush to go, but I am looking to consolidate my garage (no trades).